Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > PRTFOLIO    

PRTFOLIO

verde
Spain

PRTFOLIO

Hi there!
I �m new in here.I �m from Spain.I am trying to upload some of my works but it doesn �t work... I am interested in having some kinds of portfolio covers and complete portfolios for English. I am a Primary English teacher and I must take some hard exams in June. I will also need a lot of worksheets and flash-cards about mny differetn toics. but the problem is I can �t download any...
cn anybody help me?
Thanks

15 Apr 2009      

Zora
Canada

Today the site has been super slow. I would keep trying to upload your worksheets. They will go through eventually.

15 Apr 2009     

Akanah
Spain

Hi there!

Sometimes the server gives problems, like now... just keep on trying. Unless you upload, you won �t be able to download. You need 30 points to download WSS for free and for each point you get, you can download any WS.

For further info, read the FAQ above :)

15 Apr 2009     

alice21_ciobanu
Romania

I think this site is what you are looking for: http://www.kids-pages.com/index.htm

16 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

Thanks alice 21 - great site - you should "Bookmark it".

16 Apr 2009