Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Asking for help    

Asking for help

nayomby
Mexico

Asking for help

Dear teachers

I �m looking for some information about portfolios. Anything could be useful: Theory, their use in the classroom, previous experiences, how to grade it , how to organise it, results you may have.

As you can see I �m beginning with this and anything that you would like to share it �s going to be really helpful.

Thanks in advance!

17 Apr 2009      

chobby
Mexico

Hi nayomby,

17 Apr 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Hi Nayomby,

how are you? I hope these websites help you!! There are English and Spanish ones!
Have a nice weekend!!
INMA ALC�ZAR

18 Apr 2009     

nayomby
Mexico

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ANSWERS!

18 Apr 2009     

Limor Mor
Israel

hi
I made a dialogue journal with my pupils.
no matter what the portfolio is about, they have to hand it in for u to check, correct and respond...u, then, hand it out for them to correct their mistakes and so and so forth...
at the end of the year semester they have to hand in their final draft along with their previos drafs. they are assessed accordingly.
hope i could help
limor

18 Apr 2009     

naglalotfy
Qatar

Dear Teachers,

I need your ideas about any rubrics, chicklists or tracking sheets to assess my sts i  reading, writing and listening that give feed back to me and them and foster understanding.

thanks

25 Apr 2009