Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Teaching to Adults    

Teaching to Adults

sabrinita08
Argentina

Teaching to Adults

Hi everybody!!! I`m going to teach adults in a private institute and I want to know if anybody knows a book called "WAVELENGTH" I`m deciding which book I should use with these people, and I found that Wavelegth is a good book. I would like you to suggest me some book to use in this year!!!
Thanksssss!!!
A big hug from Argentina

20 Apr 2009      

valeska
Chile

I have never heard about that book.. but I �m currently usig new headway which is fantastic as it has: webpage, cd rom, dvd, workbook! everything you need

20 Apr 2009     

Silvy_E
United States

Hi, I teach Hispanic people in the US and in here, evebody uses Side by Side (Pearson-Lognman)

20 Apr 2009     

Kita19
Portugal

New Headway 3rd Edition is also very good if you are working with beginner adults, in my opinion. You haven �t mentioned in what level are the adults you are going to teach...

20 Apr 2009     

Mishuna
Argentina

It depends on what you are going to teach...there are great books on general english like New English file or English 365. If you �re going to teach business, I can recommend you International Express, Market Leader, Business Basics...I �ve used all of them and they are great.
If you need anything, send me a PM.
Have a nice week!

20 Apr 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

I used Gateways for my adult class in Korea.  The students liked it and it has a good general English overview.

20 Apr 2009