Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > not approved    

not approved

mega_octagon
Brazil

not approved

One of my online exercises wasn�t approved. How can I know why it wasn�t approved?

21 Apr 2009      

Kita19
Portugal

That happens when you don �t have enough reviews from your exercise or you have poor reviews.

This is what appears after someone sees an online exercise:

This exercise is pending approval. If you have seen this exercise, please review it:

Send your opinion:
It is stolen
It is not an ESL resource
It is useless
It has errors (grammar or spelling)
It is poor
It is useful
It is very good
It is great!!

It is good to read comments first. Maybe other teachers reported it as stolen and you didn �t know.
If the exercise is definitely approved (based on average rating), it will be included for free in
www.englishexercises.org, and the author will get points according to the average rating.

21 Apr 2009     

mega_octagon
Brazil

I don�t have any option to review the exercise or see the comments. I only have the option to delete it and it doesn�t show why it was not approved.

21 Apr 2009     

Stelletta
Russian Federation

The same with me! And I have no idea why it could be not approved. It �s not stolen, anyway. Cry

23 May 2009