Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Problems in the uploading of worksheets    

Problems in the uploading of worksheets

natyhatt
Argentina

Problems in the uploading of worksheets

Dear teachers:
I �ve recently received a report that one of my worksheets has been removed because it only contained pictures. And I must say it did have only pictures because there must be some error which, when I upload things, changes the format of my files. My file contained flashcards, which were labelled in English but the text was on the next page (in the originai file it is all in one)... So I am very upset because I was blamed for not following the rules and it wasnt so. I hope this error is fixed soon.�

21 Apr 2009      

_babz
Canada

Hi there...

well...I �m guessing people reported it cause the text didn �t appear...

what I would do if I were you: I �d upload it again using another font....maybe that will do the trick....

and don �t worry, you �ll get back points from premium users and their uploads.

Wink

21 Apr 2009     

natyhatt
Argentina

I think people who report worksheets should look all the pages before reporting. The first page doesnt always tell you everything... unless it is too obvious, for example when something has been scanned

21 Apr 2009     

_babz
Canada

I agree.....it �s very important to check the ENTIRE worksheet....especially if you are not the one that has done the initial report...

but recently...Victor added examples of bad worksheets for the reporters...so hopefully, people are paying close attention

21 Apr 2009