Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Help    

Help

debbiem
Israel

Help

Hello,
Every time I try to send a new ws I get this message and I don �t understand why it keeps coming up:

Please only upload files that end in doc doc doc doc. Please select a new file and try again.

What should I do?
Debbiem

24 Apr 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

I am not sure, but I guess it is because you are using Word 2007, you should use Word 2003... well, all of my documents are in 2003

24 Apr 2009     

debbiem
Israel

What do I do now? I am using 2007.

24 Apr 2009     

freddie
Canada

You must use Word 93 .doc files as Julieta mentioned. Go to your .docx and on the top left hand corner of the screen you will see the round button. Right click there and you will get the drop down menu. Go to save as and you will get a drop down menu where you can choose which file format to save it in, word 2003, word 2007, PDF etc. Choose word 93 and save. Check that the size is still under 300 because usually docx files are lighter. You may need to reduce pictures...

If this wasn´t clear PM me.

Freddie

24 Apr 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

At the moment of saving your document, it says: "save as" and next to it it comes the option for word 2003...

24 Apr 2009     

debbiem
Israel

It worked!!! I saved it as doc 2003.
Thanks to you all.
 Enjoy my bookmarks................
Debbiem

24 Apr 2009