Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Jeopardy game - extra rules    

Jeopardy game - extra rules

moravc
Czech Republic

Jeopardy game - extra rules

I have just read an interesting idea for JEOPARDY GAME.
extra rules, extra motivating tool...- PADDLES wiht erase material + marker
ALL KIDS INVOLVED IN JEOPARDY GAME and EAGER to participate :-D

" I found a PowerPoint template for "Jeopardy." I experimented with different ways to manage this game, but I was unable to devise a plan that didn �t involve individual players or teams where the more assertive students overran the shy ones. Then came the paddles - not the old-fashioned kind that were used to enforce discipline, but the newly engineered ones with dry erase material on each flat side. The set that I use even came with 4 different colors (yellow, blue, red, and green) of 5 paddles each, making the use of teams very easy to setup and score for the teacher. These paddles also have a holder for the dry erase marker, which comes with a cap that has a little eraser pad attached - so no extra eraser is necessary. These are SO easy to use! "

for more READ THIS : http://blogs.scholastic.com/gifted/

26 Apr 2009      

Naranjas
Russian Federation

Oh wow, I want the things!!! I �ll definitely go to some big shop today and try to find those. Hope they sell them in Russia. I had the idea long ago, but I just gave each student papers with answers and they had to raise the right one. But this is sio much better and I won �t have to waste paper! I simply love it!

26 Apr 2009