Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > DYNED    

DYNED

yamanegeli
Turkey

DYNED

I WONDER THAT -DO YOU HAVE  DYNED TEACHING PROGRAMME IN YOUR COUNTRY?
IF YOU HAVE CAN YOU TELL ME ADVANTAGES OF THIS PROGRAMME? THANX...

27 Apr 2009      

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Hi

We have dyned programme but not in schools. I have worked for a company which used dyned programme and I was amazed about the progress of the students I had then. The teaching programme for English language really works. Clap  I never thought it would work...but it is really good.
We do not have dyned programme in schools because it would be extremely expensive and our government would never go for it.

Bye
Manuela

27 Apr 2009     

rach81
Philippines

Hi,

Sorry but I �m just curious, what does DYNED mean?

Hugs :0)

rach

27 Apr 2009     

sevalc
Turkey

the word is a combination of words "dynamic" and "education" and it is an interactive set for teaching English..:) We use it too but I cannot say it really works.. Many of my students do not have internet connections at home which is a requirement of this system so they study and their marks are not saved!! Even so, we make them use it at school and I see their listening skills improve as they study more...:)

27 Apr 2009     

rach81
Philippines

Ah, ok. thanks for the explanation.

Hugs :0)

rach

27 Apr 2009