Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Just a question    

Just a question

grmpf
Czech Republic

Just a question

I �m at the moment making worksheets for my CAE courses. These worksheets are based on the CAE testbooks from CUP. Can I upload them here or is that also against the rules? I just don �t want to upload something and then being told off....

28 Apr 2009      

Logos
Malaysia

As long as the exercises and examples are your own work then there should be no problem.  It is only if you copy verbatim the contents of a book that it is a breach of copyright.  Questions which are similar or based on a text book are perfectly OK.  It might also be an idea to use different illustrations, other than those presented in the text book you are basing your questions on.

28 Apr 2009     

grmpf
Czech Republic

So, one exercise is actually the reversed version of the UoE keyword transformation which can be used together with the version in the book, so that students can try the exercise by themselves and train this part twice.

28 Apr 2009