Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE?    

WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE?

urpillay
Spain

WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE?

Hi:

Today, I wrote a post in my ESL blog about Top Ten for Education and I started with Wikis. If you are using Wikis with your students I would like you to contribute with information such as:
What activities or projects have you developed with your students using Wikis?
Have your students enjoyed the experience?
What problems have you found to adapt Wikis to the curriculum?
What Web 2.0 tools do you use in your classes? How?
You can use the "Comentarios" link in my blog http://myeslcorner.blogspot.com  to write your opinion.
Next topic tomorrow will be about the pedagogical use of blogs in the classroom. Therefore, you are also welcome  to contribute with your ideas.

1 May 2009      

zailda
Brazil

I �m a "strange" teacher, because I use blogs and sites where I post links, videos & wss for my students. I also use sites to prepare quizzes, wordsearches and crosswords online, sites to prepare a whole lesson and video quizzes.

I also created a net (like a mini orkut) on ning.com for students & teachers, some wikis and google groups. The students (mainly teens) think it �s funny because I �m 51 y.o. and like & use the internet more than they do. I got some wonderful results and even ss from other classes access and comment.

I think internet 2.0 is a blessing discover for teachers & students.

Zailda

1 May 2009     

baiba
Latvia

I just want to share a link to a wonderful site with Web 2.0 tools. The site has loads of different new web tools and the teacher can choose which to use with students.

http://www.go2web20.net

1 May 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Thanks a lot Baiba for the link, it �s really useful but now I am looking for ESL/EFL teachers ideas about how to use the tools in class in a pedagogical way and adapt them to the curriculum.
There are many sites full of Web 2.0 lists but not many with activities to adapt the Web 2.0 to the curriculum.

1 May 2009