Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I ´m really speechless...    

I ´m really speechless...

Kita19
Portugal

I ´m really speechless...

Many people here have uploaded my worksheets pretending they were his/hers, but no-one EVER has done this... I �m still trying to believe what I �ve just read...

The user gmsabir has stolen a worksheet from me and DARED to send me a private message telling me this after seeing my comment on my stolen worksheet (word by word):

"Hi,

How r u?How is every thing going?Dear I made this worksheet by my own two days back.How can u say that its stolen or ur?Please dont say Like that...U spoiled my contribution by writing this message.I hope you will delete this message If its possible....
                                  THank you
                                          Miss J Sabir"

Now, PLEASE, be gentle to tell me if I am going crazy or if this worksheet is REALLY mine!!!

MY WORKSHEET:

THE WORKSHEET UPLOADED BY gmsabir:

Well, maybe gmsabir could read my mind when doing this worksheet, who knows... Stern Smile

Fellow moderators, if you think I´m not crazy, please vote this worksheet to be removed!

I �m still speechless... ConfusedConfusedConfused 

1 May 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

AM I DREAMING???????????? OF COURSE IT IS YOUR WORKSHEET DEAR KITA... IT IS NOT HERS!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW SHE DARED TO SEND YOU THAT MESSAGE... WE ALL SHOULD VOTE TO BE REMOVED, THE SHEET IS IDENTICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE SPEECHLESS, SOME OF THE WORKSHEET OF HERS HAVE BEEN DELETED (AS FAR AS I REMEMBER)... DO NOT WORRY PIKA, YOU HAVE ALL MY SUPPORT.

1 May 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Don �t worry dear Kita!
Your worksheet will remain in its place... It is obviously the original one.
I have already reported the copied one..Unhappy
It will surely be deleted.

See you around!Hug

1 May 2009     

lolelozano
Argentina

it�s obviously yours, Kita, no doubt about it.

You have all my support.

c ya !

1 May 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Disapprove
Oh! No! Can I change my vote? I saw it yesterday - or this morning - and it was reported because it had been uploaded twice. I checked, saw that it wasn �t, and voted for it not to be removed!  I �m so sorry.  Unhappy I noticed something wasn �t quite right because the nice FRUITS ws was not her style - if she has a style as all her contributions are quite different from each other. 
I am really sorry but I �m sure a lot of moderators will vote now and correct my mistake.
As we say in Portuguese, "� muita cara de pau desta gmsabir!"

1 May 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Dear Kita
Don �t worry.
I also voted to delete the stolen ws;-)
have a nice day
Orit

1 May 2009     

agkk
Turkey

Dear Kita!
I would feel the same if I got such a private message and I would think I were going crazy.
There �s no doubt that it is your worksheet.

Best wishes,

Ayşe

1 May 2009     

gerardop
Japan

Hello, you can see the upload date it�s obviously that original ws is from Kita19

Date: 16 - Feb - 2009
 Level:elementary

Kita19

Date: 29 - Apr - 2009
 Level:elementary

gmsabir

How can you copy and paste?
please stop doing that.

1 May 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

I �m getting quite tired of people stealing other �s worksheets, people downloading things in separate ws just to get points, people copying other people �s styles and people saying (like I �ve seen today) they �ve created a ws on subjects like �past perfect � because there are no ws on this topic, which is NOT TRUE and I could give a list of ws on this topic. C �mon!
Some people just think we �re idiots, or blind or so stupid that we won �t notice. Unhappy

Don �t worry Kita, we will vote to remove the stolen ws.
You have our support!!!!!

Big hugs to you,

MAR

To Miss J Sabir: stop stealing and start creating your own stuff. It �s disgusting.Disapprove

1 May 2009     

chorima
Spain

I am not a moderator.....so I can�t vote. Just to let you know that I �m with you. It �s UNBELIEVABLE how cheeky and dishonest some people are.

A warm hug , KITA19

1 May 2009     

eng789
Israel

Dear KITA19 -  you must have strong telepathic powers.

THis is a perfect example of chutzpa.  Some people have no boundries.  What goes around comes around.

Have a great day and weekend. 

Keep smiling.
Hugs

1 May 2009     

1    2    Next >