Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Preview error when uploading    

Preview error when uploading

Choli
Argentina

Preview error when uploading

Hello everyone, what shall I do?

I uploaded a new ws for young learners yesterday, made up of 3 pages. The first two pages contain big pictures to which I added some text and instructions and the third page contains some teaching ideas (songs, games and story + links and sources) to work with the theme of the activity.
The problem is that the 3rd and most important page doesn �t appear in the preview though it �s correctly displayed when you download the file to your PC.
I �ve already tried reuploading the file and the problem couldn �t be solved. What shall I do?
Thanks a million for your help.

Hugs
Choli

2 May 2009      

susiebelle
United States

Dear Choli,  Don �t worry, Dear.  All you have to do is explain about the 3rd page not showing in the preview in the description part of the worksheet.  Go back to the worksheet on the site and "EDIT THE PRINTABLE (CHANGE WRITTEN INFORMATION ON THE CONTRIBUTION)" .  This happens all the time-Good Luck.

2 May 2009