Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Why did you remove my worksheet? It īs not stolen!!!!!    

Why did you remove my worksheet? It īs not stolen!!!!!

AbouSolaym
Morocco

Why did you remove my worksheet? It īs not stolen!!!!!

To the Hitlers in this website!

I feel very upset now after you deleted my worksheet 𣫮EFLEXIVE PRONOUNS - FORM, USE AND PRACTICE� claiming that it𠏋 a stolen one. How come that you have such a big problem in judging people𠏋 worksheets?

I𠍿 not going to forgive those who addressed me as if I were a thief. I know myself better than the silly cops in this website and I𠍿 sure that I didn㦙 steal anybody𠏋 work and I𠑥l never do so, but what can I do if your judgment criteria is completely different. No sound judge would call my worksheet a stolen one. Taking an idea from someone then working on it until it becomes completely different and even better has never been considered illegal in any field of life, but what can we do when we are controlled by a bunch of stupid moderators who are driven by personal desires and whose way of thinking and judging is more or else that of Hitler.

I could go on writing like this forever, but I believe that posting some of the voters� logical comments would really explain what I said before and what I still want to say:

"mena" said : I cannot vote for the removal of this worksheet, no matter how I abominate people who take advantage of other members work, as is the case, because this member used a different approach to present the rules, and created 12 different sentences (though we can see that some were "inspired" by abuts sentences) and used 12 different pictures (in 15), which means that he used 3 of abuts pictures and sentences. As Ive said before, if were going to set a precedent here by removing a worksheet because of the layout, the template or the use of some pictures, I really don㦙 know where this will lead us to. Besides, this is something we can discuss, but this is not a rule of the site so far, therefore we cannot vote for the removal of a worksheet on those grounds, independently of what our personal opinion is. �

"Life_Line" said : 𨧻 don㦙 think it should be removed. The user is pretty new here. He saw what layout is popular with the users and what kind of ws teachers are looking for. And he made a similar one to what he saw! Cmon you guys! LET HIM GROW! I𠍿 sure s/hell never do this borrowing again once s/he gets to know its forbidden. LET IT STAY!

"Zora" said : 鐈ey... BE nice. Imitation is the highest form of flattery and NOT all of us are creative here. So like any template - a users format may be copied - as long as the CONTENT is DIFFERENT!! I think it should stay and as Life_line has said - we have to give room here for people to grow and develop their own style!!!

So getting the idea from other people𠏋 work is not a rule of this site, plus I𠍿 new here and I still don㦙 know many about what we should/shouldn㦙 do; in addition to that, I𠐔e worked a lot on my worksheet until it becomes DIFFERENT and even BETTER than abu𠏋 worksheet, so what do you still want to deprive me of my worksheet and my points??

If you insist then please don㦙 hesitate to cancel my membership from this website because I don㦙 feel proud of being a member here now that I𠐔e discovered how many Hitlers are there on this site.

3 May 2009      

meuge
Argentina

woooo wooooo.... calm down.... dear friend...
First of all...please, delete one of your messages because it will cover all the forum and won īt let other also important messages not be seen...
Second...don īt call every moderator Hitler because I don īt consider myself that...
Third you have no right to call people like that...stupid...hitler...and I many other things...

Please.

3 May 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Moreover... if your worksheet was so similar to the one from the other contributor...why don īt you change the layout a little, change the colour, change the font and modify the similar images and sentences? Then you could upload it here again... and you would get all the points you are claiming the nasty moderators took from you.

3 May 2009     

carinocitalgonzalez
Mexico

TEACHER  ABOUSOLAYM
excuse me, I don īt want to bother u but

could you please remove one of your post?

there are two posts with the same disccussion
thank U
CARIŅO

3 May 2009     

AbouSolaym
Morocco

Thanx meuge for your comment. First, I don īt know how to delete one of my comments. Show me how cuz I īm still new here. Second, I didn īt call every moderator here Hitler or stupid and the proof is that I posted some of the moderators comments who were on my favour. Third, If you can go to my page and see how some real stupid moderators treated me then you īd know why I said that. Some of them shouldn īt even be members here. Go and see how Helen McK has mocked me and treated me as I were a thief. Low quality people are everywhere! Fourth, check my removed worksheet yourself and compare it with abu īs worksheet and be neutral. I īm sure you īll see something completely different and only retarded people would vote for its removal.

Is it possible or impossible that they repost my removed worksheet and get me back my points?? This is what I would like to know..

3 May 2009     

meuge
Argentina

go to the message and click on the link  Remove post.
That īs it.

And change your tone.... you are still being insulting.

3 May 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

As long as you call people in such offensive way, I think nobody should reply

3 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

It īs not one person who deleted your worksheet. The worksheet is deleted if more than 50% of the moderators judged it should be removed.
I can īt comment on your deleted activity because I have not seen it.

I wish you īd calm down before saying anything bad about some members and moderators here. You could have said the same thing without name calling people.

Wishing you the best!

3 May 2009     

Hatha
Portugal

Hi AbouSolaym,

I couldn īt agree with you more! Yesterday, I was adressed by Helen McK as if I were a thief too! Just because I created a worksheet and I used a template that was the same as the one she had used before! And I was so badly treated that I didn īt bother to excuse me for having chose the same template that I did on my own, but at the end it was the same as the one that were used by Helen McK. I really don īt understand why people are like this! I really don īt! I thought of leaving this site, I really did!
I agree with the ones that told you to let it go, and don īt mind with them. Just keep on going,  doing your work and sharing it with all of us!!!

Hugs!

3 May 2009     

valfairyrose
Uruguay

Do you know what you wrote?
Look:

"Why did you remove my worksheet? It īs not stolen!!!!!

To the Hitlers in this website!

I feel very upset now after you deleted my worksheet 𣫮EFLEXIVE PRONOUNS - FORM, USE AND PRACTICE� claiming that it𠏋 a stolen one. How come that you have such a big problem in judging people𠏋 worksheets?"

Your second post... "Second, I didn īt call every moderator here Hitler or stupid and the proof is that I posted some of the moderators comments who were on my favour..."

You put us, all together in a bag...
I become a moderator today... I īm new in this, but i can tell you that
1- I always sign my comments
2- I always say why it should be removed or not.
3- I always try to give a chance to the author, an opinion of adding an exercise, true or false, etc.

Please don īt treat all of us like that.
I agree that some "moderators" are rude, and it īs hard for me. And the comment without signature are pretty bad too. I think it should be a rule... sign your comments and give resons.

Good Luck!

Val

P.S. Try to improve your worsheets and change it enough to not be so similiar. And upload it again.

3 May 2009     

HARIM
Morocco

Dear compatriot,

You are not the first and you won īt be the last to complain about the rude comments some moderators send.Calm down.Tit-for-tat can do no good to this beautiful community.
I beg you to delete one of the posts.Please,forget and forgive.

3 May 2009     

1    2    3    Next >