Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > AN ORIGINAL TITLE FOR A LESSON PLAN    

AN ORIGINAL TITLE FOR A LESSON PLAN

Noelica
Spain

AN ORIGINAL TITLE FOR A LESSON PLAN

Hi!

I�m looking for an original title for a lesson plan about what zoo animals have got/haven�t got + a tail, stripes, a trunk... and what they can/can�t + climb trees, fly, swim...

Could you help me, please? I�m sure your ideas are more brilliant than mine...

Thank you!

4 May 2009      

eng789
Israel

Who has a trunk but never packs it?

Who has a trunk but never travels?

4 May 2009     

dilekatameric
Turkey

maybe you can prepare some flash cards and ask for what has it got
and ı remember a worksheet from a contributer can can �t according to your wish

or you can cut animals picture into pieces and give it to students when students connect it they will make a sentence such as a bird has got wings (cut bird into pieces such as beak,wing,feather,tail) you can use a glue .

4 May 2009     

manoplas
Spain

Hi!!

Maybe if you use an unexpected idea you can easily draw their attention. For example: "My cay (dog, etc.) has two tails", "My dog can fly", etc. You can start asking them "Is it possible?" Try to find a picture or image or flashcard to illustrate the strange title and show them to see their reactions.

I hope I have helped you.
Good luck!

4 May 2009     

susiebelle
United States

Although the previous ideas are great and creative, You did ask for a �title � for the lesson plan.  How about "the Amazing Safari".  You could start out on the river of the jungle and ask your students what animals they would expect to find there... Would the giraffe be in the river.  In the same sense, you could ask the students what animals they might find in the trees, etc.  What animals would live in the open and why.  etc.  

4 May 2009     

marija2m
Croatia

Going to the zoo
or
What my little eye spy �s in the zoo

5 May 2009     

Aujuba
Bangladesh

"Lions, Tigers, and Bears! Oh Boy!"

----From the Wizard of Oz of course

I guess it �s not original though. best of luck anyways:)

5 May 2009