Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Make an online notebook for your students    

Make an online notebook for your students

alesmi
Colombia

THANKS A LOT VICTOR!!

MY STUDENTS HAVE LOVED THIS IDEA...

ANYWAY, IF I COULD LEAVE A MESSAGE ON THEIR PAGES AND SEE WHAT THEY GOT WRONG, IT WOULD BE GREAT...

GRACIAS POR TODO.

20 May 2009     

cgato
Portugal

Hi!

My students have started using this, not only the exercises which i have assigned them but they�ve explored the site to do the exercises they wanted to. Here is almost the end of the school year (it will finish on19th june), so my students aren � really motivated - they-re thinking   holidaysTongue-!!! but it �s just a great idea. It �s really, REALLY,  nice of you to make this available to us.

Again, thank you so much!

20 May 2009     

alesmi
Colombia

VICTOR, i �VE GOT ANOTHER QUESTION. NEITHER MY STUDENTS NOR I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HEAR THE SOUNDS IN MOST OF THE EXERCISES. I HAVE ALREADY INSTALLED QUICKTIME BUT STILL... DOEN`T WORK... COULD YOU GIVE ME A HAND? THANKS....

21 May 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Hi Victor!
I love the idea of making my students do online exercises...
However, I can �t seem to make online exercises of my own...
And like Alesmi, I can �t hear the sounds or in some see the videos...
Thanks for everything you do for us and our students!
Regards,
Cyn

21 May 2009     

KoreGuney
Australia

Hello! That �s a brillant idea thanx a lot?

Simple question...
I �m in South Korea and whenever I look into online exercises I see funny characters and a lot of question marks with slashes...Do we need to download any program to see the pages properly? 
Thanks in a dvance...

22 May 2009     

naj07
Tunisia

�Thank you for this great idea I �ll try it. it �s high time for us to be up to date with our students internet is their univers.

22 May 2009     

naj07
Tunisia

�Hi, I �m trying to work on Englishexercises.org but I can �t see the videos and I can �t hear the songs eventhough I have quicktime installed. what can I do?

22 May 2009     

picaro
Turkey

Victor, thanks for the online exercises.

I immediately made my groups and added my students and the exercises for them. But my students and I couldn �t reach the exercise list: the lists were empty though I checked them all before.In 30 minutes they were gone. Then, I started to it again from the beginning but while I was adding the exercises suddenly it said "you have to add students to your group" I already had the students until that time! I don �t know what is wrong.But I can �t manage it. Is there a problem in this programme or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks indeed.

22 May 2009     

yogiba61
Spain

Dear Victor,

I have a serious problem. My students have been working with the online exercises for a week an the haven �t had any problem but I �ve just checked their answers and all the exercises I put there for them had disappeared and there were other exercises I didb �t choose for them. All courses had the same exercises and I had chosen differen kind of exercises for different levels: 1st, 2n and 3rd ESO and Bachiller. I don �t know what has happened. I was thinking about somebody who has found out my password and has erased everything.  It �s a pity my students can do the exercises, they were revising for their exam. I have to repeat everything. Can you help me, please? Thank you very much in advance Victor.

25 May 2009     

amicableann
Argentina

Victor you are so generous thanks a lot for this great site full of creativity and positive waves .I �m an addict and fnd it encouraging to keep on improving and enjoying my profession ! hug , Ana L�a

25 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    Next >