Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > About a reported contribution "Teaching English with songs"    

About a reported contribution "Teaching English with songs"

agkk
Turkey

About a reported contribution "Teaching English with songs"

Dear firends,

Sorry for opening a new topic here but you know we cannot write a second message for reported contributions.

Teaching English with songs by salihuyan has been reported as stolen from http://www.dersimizingilizce.com and there is a direct link to this file: http://www.dersimizingilizce.com/yonetim/articlefiles/320-You Needed Me.doc

That �s true. However, I thought it could be shared in both sites by the same user. I sent him a private message but then I checked the other site to find the owner of it. What did I see? It belongs to M. Salih Uyan.

So I insist this file is original not stolen.

Best wishes,

Ayşe

8 May 2009      

mjotab
Spain

Yes, I think the same as you.
Lots of us have got a site for our students and we publish our materials there, or in public spaces like slideshare or similar. That does not mean that material uploaded here are copied.

8 May 2009     

emece
Spain

I agree.

8 May 2009     

sazzag
United Kingdom

Agkk I have put this on the comments on the reported contributions page so people will know it is not stolen.  I know you couldn �t write another comment there. 

8 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I �ll vote not to delete it.
May I suggest that when our work is also on another website we include this information when we upload our work here. It could avoid innocent mistakes like this.

8 May 2009