Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > HELP!!! S.O.S    

HELP!!! S.O.S

sabrinita08
Argentina

HELP!!! S.O.S

Hello everybody!!!! I have a big dilemma: I �m teaching adults (they are beginners; this is the first exposition to the English language). They are learning personal information + verb to be + some basic vocabulary. My question is the following: I need to find an easy reading passage in order to help them gain more vocabulary. Do you know any reading passage with this kind of info? (the one stated above)

I will be pleased if you give me some pieces of advice!!!

A big hug from Argentina...

10 May 2009      

exiliser
Turkey

why dont you have a look at �readings � part?? Or you can search the site for what you are looking for. Im sure you will be able to find just the thing you need.

10 May 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Do you have any book you use when teaching them? For example, NEW HEADWAY Beginner is a good one, it offers some simple texts along with acquiring all skills. Very useful. And of course, try searching something here, I �m sure there are some good READING WSs on this site. 

10 May 2009     

missola
Palestine

There are many books that include such reading passages. I used to teach in American headway book 1 and it has such activities. If you want to download it. here is the link:

and here is the link to the workbook

I wish that I helped you with this.

10 May 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Ola,
Thnx. I got them too. :)

10 May 2009