Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > How do I include music after the first slide? and a link?    

How do I include music after the first slide? and a link?

marianm
Argentina

How do I include music after the first slide? and a link?

Hi everyone!!! I have seen that you are really helpful and experienced preparing powerpoint presentations. I am struggling to finish a presentation about the semiological analysis of Snow White... (It �s a final practice sheet for university), and as this is the first time I do this, I am having some problems...Confused

I am using the "VIsta" version of windows 2007... I could include a song but after the first slide it stops playing... What do I have to do to keep it going on?

And I also want to include a link for a youtube video about The revolting rhymes � version... I have no idea how to do that.... Can you pleaseeee help me??????.Dead

My e-mail address is [email protected]... just in case that you can �t do it through this amazing website.

I would really appreciate your help!!!!!!......... Kisses for everybody
Heart

10 May 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Mine is in French, but once I �ve inserted the sound, I select the sound icon on my slide then I go to the sound tool on top of my page. Then in my bar, I click on activating the sound over more than slides.

It �s hard to describe. I wish I had the time to make a tutorial.

10 May 2009