Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Cambridge Exams - PET     

Cambridge Exams - PET

MyFairy
Argentina

Cambridge Exams - PET

Hi, everybody! I have uploaded some exercises related to the PET, but I cannot find many others...
I �ve been trying to upload a Powerpoint Presentation explaining all the parts for the Speaking paper, and examples with exercises... but the file doesn �t finish the loading process... And I had to cut the presentation in 4 parts to reduce its size!!!
I �ve read many people with the same complaint... any idea?
I will keep on trying... any suggestions?
Any ideas for the PET we coould share?
Txs & Good Luck!
Euge
Buenos Aires
Argentina

13 May 2009      

maayyaa
Slovenia

Heya,

if you need the book with the old tests, you can get it for free at www.englishtips.org
There you can also download the listening part. I � ve given that to my students, so they can practice at home and come to me if they have any questions. I have also used some of the speaking cards I found at this site (I �m sorry I don �t remember who they were by) and every lesson students had to choose a card and speak about the topic/issue on it for a minute, then we made that into 2 minutes and by the end of the course all of them lost the fear of speaking in a way. My students didn �t really have ny problems with grammar, so we focused on vocabulary and speaking and I used lots of gap-fill, collocations, word formation, cloze WSs that I found on this site.
We used �Objective for PET � books in class.

I don �t know if this was in any way helpful, but maybe it was :-)

13 May 2009     

MyFairy
Argentina

Thanksssssssssss, maayyaa!

13 May 2009