Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > posting these exercises online    

posting these exercises online

lilianmfv
Brazil

posting these exercises online

May I post some of the exercises i have downloaded on a blog i keep in touch with my students? this way i avoid printing or making copies. the interested ones will do it.
thank you

15 May 2009      

mjotab
Spain

I asked the same question some time ago, people told me there was no problem. I usullay say they are from this site because most of the times I don �t remember the name of the author. I give some extra points to my students if they download the exercise, do it  and give it to me for correction.

15 May 2009     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi,
If you have taken the exercises directly from an other website without making your own , so you are not allowed to upload them here.

15 May 2009     

mjotab
Spain

I understood she wanted to upload the exercises from this site to her blog, so that her students could use them.

15 May 2009     

lilianmfv
Brazil

look, i have made my exercises to upload here. now, i wanna download some and post on my blog. but, thanks anyway for the attention!

15 May 2009