Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > a new WS    

a new WS

mr.dgdln
Turkey

a new WS

You all are invited to see my new worksheet.
I respecfully wait for your comments.

16 May 2009      

sedefg�l
Turkey

You shouldn �t advertise your own worksheet. It is not regarded as a good thing in the site.

Good luck with all your worksheets Wink

16 May 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Hi dear friend, I �ve noticed everytime you create a new worksheet you advertise it in the forum and you �ve been told several times not to do so...

You should try to avoid this please...

Kind regards!!

16 May 2009     

Rosangella
Brazil

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkk

16 May 2009     

altan_neu
Turkey

you have very nıce worsheets thanks a lot !..

16 May 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

I didn �t say "download my WS." I �m just saying "have a look at my Ws and comment on" 
I need comments to create my best Ws.
that �s the point you couldn �t get I guess. and if you are as sincere as you try to seem you could have sent this kind of comment by private message.
thanks again.

16 May 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Sorry mr.dgdln, I did not try to make you feel bad, of course not!

I just wonder why don �t you ask for comments and advice in your  worksheet section / description??

I like your sheets a lot! actually you �ve improved a lot the presentation, congratulations!!

16 May 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

thanks that �s what I wanna hear - comments no matter bad or good. that �s because I wanna dispel deficiencies in my ws.

16 May 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Dear mr.dgdln, I agree with Sedefg�l and Julieta.  I think that asking people to look at and comment your wss is something that should the done in the comments page of each ws. Doing it here, in the Forum, is a way of advertising your work - even if that was not your intention.

16 May 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

is theresuch  a rule in this site?
or you are just giving your own opinions?

16 May 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

That is our opinion and most of the member �s opinion!!

I am not sure but once I read a comment of Victor asking not do to so... anyway I am not sure.

But I guess you should try to reflect a little about this dear mr.dgdln becasue I will tell you something that many members have told you before: imagine if everybody in the site, every member did what you just have done several times: the forum would be "advertising, advertising" all the time!! Maybe if it existed a section for advertising worksheets it would be ok...

This is not about a RULE, it is about being comprehensive...

Cheers!

16 May 2009     

1    2    Next >