Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > again and again. I fed up with seeing the same worksheets again and again    

again and again. I fed up with seeing the same worksheets again and again

samsunmustafa
Turkey

again and again. I fed up with seeing the same worksheets again and again

Un fortunately , some teachers upload the same worksheets again and again so they get lots of points wiğth the same worksheet.Please do not this workdoing.

24 May 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

If teachers upload the same worksheets, they will be reported and lose the points.

24 May 2009     

andreamilanon
Uruguay

I have noticed the same, some ppl. upload the same worksheets one time and again. I don�t consider it fair, the ones who do so, should be more honest and spend time creating new material as everyone of us do, or at least make some changes to their worksheets to send them again. It�s a pity, but everywhere there�s ppl who take advantage in unfair ways. I suppose this must have consequences as a member of ESL printables, but anyway, let them be.

24 May 2009