Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Can ´t upload a file which is 259kb!......Error a ´800 a 0008 ´ ..why???    

Can ´t upload a file which is 259kb!......Error a ´800 a 0008 ´ ..why???

QueenJade
Netherlands

Can ´t upload a file which is 259kb!......Error a ´800 a 0008 ´ ..why???

Sorry to bother you all with this! But I ´m new, and I ´ve been trying all these days to upload files and it ´s impossible!.. I feel really dissapointed because I ´ve spent a long time preparing them and then I can ´t upload them!.. SO this is really frustrating!... Could anyone tell me how can I do it!? Because I ´ve seen some people ´s ws (although never downloaded any)... that are and look quite big... I only have one page from a word which is 269kb  document and still can ´t upload it!..

Hope I ´m not getting on your nerves with this as I know many people ask the same thing! but then when it comes to one! I feel lost! in thsi case! and angry because I worked hard to do something good and now I can ´t upload it!!!!

Persits.Upload.1 error ´800a0008 ´

At least one of the uploaded files exceeds the maximum allowed size.

/send_printables/sendprintablesnew.asp, line 14

24 May 2009      

jecika
Serbia

You did it after all Thumbs Up ... nice first contribution ... congratulations and welcome to eslprintables

24 May 2009     

QueenJade
Netherlands

Yeah!!.. SmileSorry, I posted the messsage after several attempts! Then I decided to eliminate a few little things I had added to the cards to see if it became smaller!.. and I deleted the second page which had more question cards!...
Sorry, if I  caused any inconvenience by posting this message! I thought I might be kicked out of the web before making any contribution!--.... Embarrassed
just kidding!..
Jx

24 May 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

LOL!

25 May 2009