Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Deleted worksheets    

Deleted worksheets

yolprica
Spain

Deleted worksheets

Is it fair that after a lot of people downloaded my worksheets translated into Spanish because they are useful for that reason, they take the points out of my account? It took me a long time to prepare those worksheets and they were allowed when I uploaded them. It �s very sad to see that your work has been useless.

26 May 2009      

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

I personally downloaded some of your ws and they are really useful.
I dont know which ones were deleted but i dont think they were useless at all.

26 May 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Under the menu "Send your printables" Victor wrote;
We only accept ESL resources written in English language.

If your worksheets and activities are in English (only English) and then you add an extra page explaining in Spanish - then I don �t see anything wrong with that, as long as you write that in the description.
L

26 May 2009     

Sevignee
Spain

I completely agree with you. I had some of my worksheet deleted becuse they dealt with specific difficulties Spanish people face when learning English. I was reasured by some Spanish colleagues about their usefulness. If fact you may have been one of those. I wonder if issues like cognates/ false friends shouldn �t be adressed at all. Maybe moderators should think this twice. 

26 May 2009     

yolprica
Spain

When I sent those worksheets that rule wasn �t written anywhere so I consider this very unfair, above all when there are people who think they are useful and download them (yesterday somebody told me how useful one of the worksheets had  been for him). You don �t have to download worksheets which aren �t good for you, what do you think?
My best wishes
Yolanda

26 May 2009     

adrianasilvia
Argentina

Dear friends,I had some of my worksheets deleted today and I have lost most of my points,I felt really depressed of noticing this,I didn �t care about the points ,I feel badly for the simple reason that I didn �t want to cheat...The reason for getting my worksheets deleted  was because I had twin worksheets in my account..I only tried to improve them ,they weren �t twins in fact,and I didn �t know I had to delete  them before uploading the edited ones...
I hope It won �t happen again,I really love this site
Kind regards
Adriana

27 May 2009