Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Missing points!    

Missing points!

Chaplin
France

Missing points!

Dear Victor, I uploaded a worksheet two weeks ago and another one last week, and yet I still haven�t got the points (60 points missing). I did try the link you gave us to solve the problem but unfortunately it is not working for me...What can I do? Thanks in advance if you can solve the problem.
Guillaume.

18 Oct 2008      

JMDe
Argentina

Victor I think I have a similar problem. First, I really can�t upload anything!! I�ve been trying for two days now (morning, afternoon, evening). Second, my account seems to be stuck! (No changes at all in two days?) Maybe it has to be like that, but I�m not sure. Can you have a look? Thanks...

By the way Guillaume, what�s the link Victor gave us?

Thanks a lot!

JMDe

18 Oct 2008     

frenchfrog
France

Hi, JMDE!

Frenchfrog

18 Oct 2008     

victor
Spain

Hi Chaplin,

Your contributions sum 1384 points, I think.
JMDe, your worksheets will be downloaded by lots of people the first day after publication, because they are free for premium users. After that, it is not unusual if you don�t get any point in two days. Just be patient.
The uploading system fails sometimes, but not so much. Maybe there is a problem in the document that you want to upload. Make sure it is under 300KB and the filename is just letters and/or numbers, without other symbols.

18 Oct 2008     

JMDe
Argentina

Thanks a lot Victor and Frenchfrog!! I�ll try unloading a different document and see what happens. Maybe you�re right and there�s something wrong with that file in particular.

Thank you both very much!!

JMDe

18 Oct 2008     

Logos
Malaysia

Don�t know if this is appropriate or not, but I do sometimes wonder at some members who complain about not getting their points, when they already have more than enough than they need to download hundreds of worksheets.  We only need 30 points in credit to download lots of worksheets published on the same day, and it is only if we are downloading loads and loads of past submissions that we actually lose the points.

In addition, with so many points, one would assume that the quality of worksheets submitted to get the points was good enough that they too will constantly be downloaded.

Maybe the points are an incentive to submit more worksheets and like the reward on computer games, you gain satisfaction at seeing the number rise!!!

So if a ceiling, say of 1,000 points was reached, then no more points were added - unless the number went below that number - then would this stop creative teachers submitting to the site!!!  I hope not.

Just a point.  Not been a good day, so s�pose getting a bit nit picky in me old age.

18 Oct 2008