Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Errors in englishexercises.org (continued)    

Errors in englishexercises.org (continued)

Cyn.
Argentina

Errors in englishexercises.org (continued)

Hello everyone

I �m using the Online English Exercises with my students and they like it a lot! Clap

However, there have been 2 persisiting errors in the past week...

The first one is that I can �t remove exercises, neither for one student nor for the whole group. It keeps giving me this error:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error �800a0006 �

Overflow: �Cint �

/assessment/removeexercise2.asp, line 64

The second one is that when I create an online exercise, if I only used the text box this message appears:

Your exercise doesn �t include any interactive elements.

You have to insert checkboxes (), text boxes () or selection boxes ()
Otherwise it would be impossible to do the exercise online.

etc.....

Besides, when I enter a new member to a group, shouldn �t he automatically get the group �s selected exercises?

I don �t want to sound ungrateful with these "complaints"!

I am super thankful for everything Victor does for all the teaching community. Thumbs Up

I just feel there are still some ajustments to make in the "newborn" feature... Pinch

Is anybody else having these problems? Or is it just me...? Unhappy

I have sent Victor a PM too, but I would like to check if somebody else is getting the same errors as me.

Have a happy Friday!

Cyn

29 May 2009      

Abdelhadi
Morocco

Hello Cyn

Did you check this?

Have a good day

AbdelhadiSmile

29 May 2009     

dragonfly2
Portugal

Hi.

Yes, I �ve been having the same problem: not being able to remove exercises. I think we just have to give Victor some time to adjust the system, making it better.

Cheers.

29 May 2009     

HARIM
Morocco

Hi Cyn W,

No,you aren �t the only one.There �s also another major problem.Students can do all the online exercises ,even the ones not selected by their teachers, without signing in.But I �m sure Victor is trying his best to sort out the problems.

Thanks again victor on behalf of all my students who use these online exercises as a remedial work.

Cheers

29 May 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Thanks for your kind answers!

Thanks Abdelhadi for directing me to that discussion thread. I had seen it already, that �s why I named my topic errors in englishexercises.org (continued).

Dragonlfy2, you �re right, let �s just be patient...

And Harim, it �s true: Victor must be trying his best to solve these problems!

Thanks to the three of you!

Have a great Friday and an even better weekend!

Cyn

29 May 2009