Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > My worksheets...    

My worksheets...

kstefansson
Uruguay

My worksheets...

I �m a new member and I �ve just uploaded some worksheets about songs because I usually relate them to the units from the books. For example, I designed a worksheet for the song "Men in black" because the unit was "the weird and the unexplained". I created another one (I �m gonna miss her by Brad Paisley) for a unit on hobbies. But after I uploaded them I started looking at previews of other worksheets and they look amazing, colourful and attractive! I feel a bit embarrassed because mine are black and white ( because I thought they would be easier to make copies...) maybe I should add more colour to them.... Besides, I was so worried about copyright that I didn �t include any pictures... To sum up, for future reference, should I design more colourful worksheets? I must confess I �m not very creative in that way... Thanks

8 Jun 2009      

Tere-arg
Argentina

Hi and welcome!

You can use as much colour as you want and upload both versions: in colour and in B&W, if possible together but if that cannot be, you are allowed to upload them separately, both on the same day.

You can also use clip art and graphics which do not have copy right restrictions. There are many pages on the net and if you enter "clip art" in the search box for the forum items, you will be led to several sites you may use.

As regards improving your work, do not worry. We all started the same and learned a lot on the way. Some people are really gifted, true artists.
You can find some help here:

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=99025#thetop

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=66440#thetop

Good luck!

8 Jun 2009     

miss K.
Ukraine

Dear kstefansson, I too like and am impressed with some of the very artistic works here. But contents are also important! I really appreciate when black and white version is included. One person on this site designs black and white ws only to make them printer friendly. And here �s a very tiny gift for you: www.edupics.com
This site has good drawings on different themes and it �s updates. there are some photo there too. No registration needed and images are presented in three different sizes. Blessings!:) 

8 Jun 2009     

kstefansson
Uruguay

Thanks for the advice! I �ll check them out ;)
XXX

9 Jun 2009