Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Again and again the same problem!!!    

Again and again the same problem!!!

Denisa
Romania

Again and again the same problem!!!

Hei, could anyone answer me please!?
It �s been a long time since I �ve been trying to place an on/line exercise and all the time the message is "your exercise does not include check boxes, answer boxes or ...." BUT THE PROBLEM IS MY EXERCISE DOES INCLUDE ANSWER BOXES!!!!!
sO, ONCE AGAIN, BECAUSE I �VE ASKED THAT QUESTION BEFORE BUT NO ONE CAME UP WITH A SOLUTION:
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM AND HOW CAN I SOLVE IT????
PLEASE, I �M STUCK AND I CANNOT CONTRIBUTE ANYMORE???
Denisa

8 Jun 2009      

cheezels
New Zealand

Are you using Internet Explorer? I heard from others that if you are using Mozilla Firefox you are unable to make online work.....

8 Jun 2009     

Tanagotchi
France

Hey ! Try to stay zen...   When you �re doing your exercise, do you include the interactive links shown here :                                       

You must write your answers in these boxes. Otherwise your exercise is just a worksheet.
It �s very easy, you �ll see. Watch the video tutorials, they are really great too. Very helpful!
And last thing as Cheezels said : you must use "Internet Explorer" and not "Mozilla Firefox"...
Hope I helped...
emoticone-content5.gif Good luck !

8 Jun 2009     

Pacchy
Argentina

I �m having the same problem. Victor help us!!
Pacchy

9 Jun 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Hi! I only just saw this thread.

I had the same problem and solved it like this:

I include the other type of boxes, upload it and then edit it erasing them...

Hope this works for you too!!

Cyn

13 Jun 2009