Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > suggestion for the site.... (not sure if its possible)    

suggestion for the site.... (not sure if its possible)

Brentboy
Japan

suggestion for the site.... (not sure if its possible)

Hello,

I am not sure if this is possible at all but Ill give it a shot.... I download a lot of worksheets etc from here but always have problems organising all the worksheets because of the file names being esl9807079698575 or whatever.... It would be so much easier if they were the worksheet title.

Again not sure if this is possible but it would definately make my life a bit easier.

Thanks

10 Jun 2009      

Pastanaga
Spain

Why don �t you change the file names after downloading?

10 Jun 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Yes, I change and put the title instead of the long ESL printables numbers!!
Then it �s much easier to find in my messy files on my computer!!Smile
Fiona.

10 Jun 2009     

Jayho
Australia

The beauty of this system is that you can change the name to whatever you want, you can store it wherever you want.  You can be as organised as you like and develop your own electronic filing sytem to suit your own needs. Once you work out what filing sytem suits your needs you �ll find it so easy to do and wonder why you didn �t do it sooner.

This topic hs been discussed before - if you search the posts you will find some terrific suggestions.

Good luck!

10 Jun 2009     

gloriawpai
Brazil

I separate my files in folders. Ex.: verbs folder contains many folders such as present simple folder, phrasal verbs folder, etc  and another folder is a games folder and then it contains other folders such as dominoes folder, boardgames folder, crosswords, etc..

10 Jun 2009     

Brentboy
Japan

Hi thanx for the reply,
I change the file names all the time.... just seems a bit pointless.... If the file was the same name as the title then it would be so much easier and less time consuming....

11 Jun 2009