Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Building Vocabulary Skills    

Building Vocabulary Skills

brahmam
India

Building Vocabulary Skills

Here are Books On Building Vocabulary Skills

Grade-3
Grade-4
Grade-5
Grade-6
Grade-7
Grade-8

http://edusoft.synthasite.com

21 Oct 2008      

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi brahmam,

I know your downloads are really good - yet - I see that you are recommending them on the forum pretty much daily....  don�t you think that continually pushing your website is getting quite close to spamming....

Why don�t you talk to Victor and ask him to add you to his �Teacher Resources� Links page.  I think your website would be a wonderful addition to this category of the links. Having a permanent link there would mean that you don�t need to push your website in the forum everyday - imagine the time saving for you.

A great idea, Aye?  <------------- for those who missed it earlier - this is a perfect example of a tag question as used by KIWI�s, Aussies, and canadians.

Vickiii

21 Oct 2008     

Zora
Canada

Actually, Canadians use "eh", instead of "aye"... Wink Just so you know...

Linda

21 Oct 2008     

brahmam
India

Thank you very much for your nice piece of advice, Vickii. Actually, I don�t want to push my website into this forum. You see, I don�t know whether I can publish these ebooks for they have been collected from different sites. And I can�t ask Victor to add my site in the "Teacher Resources Area" since they are not my own. I just want to share them with you all so that you can have them for personal use but not commercial use. Once I decide to stop sharing, I will delete my site. I don�t find any other place where I can post those ebooks as some of them are almost 10 mb. Any more suggestions as to how to solve this problem. As you guessed, people may treat it as spam. What should I do now?

Thank you very much.

21 Oct 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Thank you so much for the correction Zora - The canadians I studied with must have just adapted to the kiwi environment, aye.

Hi brahmam,

I can see your dilemma
- usually it is better to link directly to the website where you downloaded the resource if you are worried about infringing on other websites.  If you read the terms of use that you accept when you download a resource from a website - it usually tells you to add a link from your website to theirs...

If you have downloaded from a site where you are required to pay for the resource and then have published the resource on the internet for free.... well that is a very sticky issue -

I know a lot of people are happy to get good resources for free no matter whose rights are being stepped on -but I would prefer to know if this is what is happening myself - if the resource is very good - then i would prefer to pay the publisher....

I appreciate recommendations for good resouces and I would really like to know the source of the resources you are sharing.

Thank you - Vicki

21 Oct 2008     

Zora
Canada

.. Aye Vicki, we Canadians are quite adaptable, eh? lol... LOL

21 Oct 2008