Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Cootie Catchers Part 2    

Cootie Catchers Part 2

Pinky Makus
Canada

Cootie Catchers Part 2

Here is the latest collection.  Did you miss any?

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/buscar.asp?nivel=any&age=0&tipo=any&contents=cootie&B1=Search#thetop

Are there more coming French Frog?

14 Jun 2009      

Pinky Makus
Canada

Any chance of a Croatian Cootie Catcher/Fortune teller?

14 Jun 2009     

frenchfrog
France

Oh, my God! I am overwhelmed by your kind words about my cootie catchers!!

It seems I have a lot of work ahead! I have written down all the cootie catchers you would like to have.

The only thing is that I will probably be no longer able to upload one every day. I have to go away for a couple of days (I am an examiner for an oral exam) and soon I will have to move to my new house! You will have to be patient!

I may contact some of you to help me! I have an order for a Belarus Cootie Catcher and I must confess it will be difficult to find a website for kids on this country (for the mini-webquest) and also the pictures (colour and black and white) to illustrate the cootie catcher!!!

Have a nice Sunday!

14 Jun 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

As for the �order � for the Croatian one, just let me know what you need, since it �s my countryWink (maybe I should be doing it, but I �m only now learning to use it, and you do it so well...Big smileStarThumbs Up)

Anita

14 Jun 2009