Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Turning WSs into Online Exercises    

Turning WSs into Online Exercises

ishu
Turkey

Turning WSs into Online Exercises

Hello everyone,

I was wondering how you guys would feel about someone turning your printable WSs into online exercises, of course with reference to your name/nick.

I think online exercises are not only environment-friendly but also especially good for working adult learners who can just go online to do some extra exercises while they are at work.  Besides, OEs also make it possible for students to check their own answers and see how they are doing.  I know many of you do not have the time to turn your WSs into OEs as they take up a lot of time to prepare. So I �m just curious if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Ishu

15 Jun 2009      

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

I personally don �t like this idea.

Have a look at this online activity, for example.
The idea belongs to gilorit. Here is the original

And here is another one in today �s contributions:
What do you think?
 How would Orit feel about it?

You are right- the most imortant thing is to ASK FOR PERMISSION to use the worksheet !!!

15 Jun 2009     

Portugal

Ishu,
I think it �s a good idea.
The ss. prefer on-line ex.
The ss. can check their answers on the spot.
It �s environment-friendly.
It �s not only for adult learners; I work with much younger ss. and they enjoy working on-line, both in class and when they are studying on their own. I have lots of on-line exercises and the ss love them and do a lot of extra work on their own.
And you made it perfectly clear about references, there is no possible misunderstanding.

15 Jun 2009     

ishu
Turkey

Hi Victoria-Ladybug,

I �m of course not for plagiarism. That �s why I said "with reference to your name/nick." Maybe I should also say "with your permission" to make myself more clear :)

15 Jun 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

You are right Ishu!
I agree with you.

15 Jun 2009     

ishu
Turkey

Thank you, nikadixon Thumbs Up

15 Jun 2009     

Portugal

Let me have the privilege of being the one to say thank YOU.

I guess my Wall-e would look nice interactive; in fact, I already made a webpage out of it. What do you think? I would like to read your name on it.
Clap

15 Jun 2009