Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > hi people°-°    

hi people°-°

slaykit
El Salvador

hi people°-°

Star HI EVEYBODY, I WANT TO INVITE YOU TO STOP BY AND CHECK MY PRINTABLES!! Smile I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM..It is just great to share with others!!

26 Jun 2009      

mr.dgdln
Turkey

inviting people to see your WSs makes some people on this site really tactless and sharp-tongued. I ´m not getting disturbed by this at all. But I wanna say you are lucky if you haven ´t been showered with words made of knives:)

26 Jun 2009     

Pastanaga
Spain

agree with mr.dgdln. your worksheets are very interesting!

26 Jun 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Mr.dgdln:  You just made me chuckle.  I was picturing what you said.Smile

26 Jun 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Mr.Dgdin is correct Naty in what he says. But for most of the colleagues here the knives have been put back in their scabbards as it is holiday time. LOL. The newbies do not know of the accepted protocol of not advertising one ´s own worksheets here so they have to run the gauntlet and hopefully they come out at the other end with just a few slight nicks and grazesWink. Have a great time here Naty.   Btw...my word-knife is useless really...cannot get an edge on it no matter how hard I try LOLHug

26 Jun 2009