Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > ESLprintables and EnglishExercises disconnected...    

ESLprintables and EnglishExercises disconnected...

Cyn.
Argentina

ESLprintables and EnglishExercises disconnected...

Hi!
How are you?
I �m having a problem... Confused Let �s see if any of you are having the same one...
I �m using the English Exercises notebooks with my students. Heart
They enjoy this a lot, specially the adults. Big smile
I �m very grateful to all the teachers who spend time creating them. Clap
However, sometimes I can �t leave comments on their work... or tell them if there �s something which needs to be corrected.
When I choose the exercises from englishexercises I see the exercise directly and not the author �s username or name. So then I have to came to eslprintables and look for the exercise. But still, when I finally find it only the real name of the author appears, and not the username plus I am directed to englishexercises where I can �t leave messages... And since sometimes the real name of the person has nothing to do with the username it is IMPOSSIBLE to write a comment or give some feedback on the exercise.
Right now my problem is that my students have found a couple of mistakes in some excercises. I �ve been trying to track the authors without luck. So, I have 2 options: either remove those exercises, which is a pity since they are very useful or tell my students to ignore those items...
I still think that the best option is to be able to see the eslprintables page when I choose the exercise at englishexercises so I can leave a comment and also contact the author easily if there are any corrections to be made. If not it �s like ESLprintables and EnglishExercises are disconnected...
A penny for your thoughts...
Thanks!
Cyn

30 Jun 2009      

victor
Spain

Hi,

Yes, other users suggested me the same. Now that I �m on holidays Smile I �ll find time to make those corrections soon.

Hugs,

Victor

30 Jun 2009     

eng789
Israel

You deserve it.

30 Jun 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Victor, you are such an angel!!! You are always there to help us!I know Thank you never seems enough when it come to all that you do for us, but THANKS! And like eng789 said... ENJOY YOUR VACATIONS because you deserve them!

30 Jun 2009