Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Do not miss great videos!!!    

Do not miss great videos!!!

frenchfrog
France

Do not miss great videos!!!

I am sure that some of you never look at the online exercises simply because you don�t have access to the net in your classroom. That is perfectly logical, and yet let me advise you not to overlook these online exercises!!! Why? Because I am sure you will find nice videos that you will be able to download and save to your personal computer.

Over the last days, I have found really great videos and I have made online exercises with them. NO POINTS ARE NEEDED TO VIEW AN ONLINE EXERCISE!!! IT IS FREE!!! Just take a cup of coffee or tea, relax and watch!!!

As a foretaste:

- The Store Wars (about GM Food): really funny.

- Komodo Dragons

- Superheroes: Ordinary American citizens dress up as superheroes to help the population.

- Sharks: the Great White Shark, the Whale Shark and the Bull Shark

- Pet Airways: the world�s first airline exclusively dedicated to pets.

- Shakespeare: two videos about Shakespeare and his times.

- BeautifulPeople.com: a nice video about an elitist and controversial online dating service which only beautiful people can join!!!

- Fast Food Folk Song: very funny, two men singing their looooong order at McDonald�s!!!

- The Hotel Room of the Future.

- Tracking a Teen�s Cell Phone Use (very likely to trigger a heated debate!!!)

Note: You are asked to evaluate an online exercise only on the day it is published. After that it is just FREE ACCESS!!! Is it not wonderful?

- The Statue of Liberty (This one will be released tomorrow. If you choose to come and have a look at it, you will have to evaluate it)

I hope my post will not be misinterpreted. I truly believe these videos will be of interest to some of you! Wink

30 Jun 2009      

Anna P
Brazil

I have just used the Fast Food song with a 13 year old student and she really liked it! Thanks a lot for these great exercises. 

30 Jun 2009     

isabelle99
Monaco

You �re right Frenchfrog some of these videos are great! As for me, I rarely have a look at the online exercises because I lack time but I know it �s a pity. You should also try this site: http//www.teflclips.com  where you can find some brilliant videos with lesson plans that go with them.  

30 Jun 2009     

frenchfrog
France

Great site, isabelle99!!! Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Have you bookmarked it?

30 Jun 2009     

isabelle99
Monaco

it �s already been bookmarked, I �ve just checked!  Big smile

30 Jun 2009