Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > NEED URGENT HELP!!!    

NEED URGENT HELP!!!

rose95
Turkey

NEED URGENT HELP!!!

Why do my fonts change when I upload my worksheets. They don �t look the same when the writing font changes. Thanks in advance.

2 Aug 2009      

goodnesses
Algeria

Dear Rose!

if you are using particular fonts that not the standards in Windows system you should set the saving properties in MSWord to save include the fonts in the document. But, pay attention some fonts may increase the volume of the document.

To do so
go to "options"
then, "save properties"
then tick the "Embed" the fonts in  the document. or some think like this, it depends on the MSWord version.

However, the font will always appear different in the site preview. The preview uses certain fonts for space raesons. To make sure they are always fine, you must download your own document and open it in MSWord again. If they are still as you set them, then the WS was uploaded correctly.

Hope this can help!

2 Aug 2009