Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Theft of Clip Art    

Theft of Clip Art

me_fig
Canada

Theft of Clip Art

Am I not mistaken....don �t we need to ask people �s permission to use thsie clip art from other printables?  I am getting tired of somebody stealing from other people and getting away with it.  I have gone to the trouble of asking people permission when using their clip art...and referencing them in my printables. 

19 Nov 2009      

Samantha.esl
Italy

You are right! We should NOT  �steal � cliparts! and the correct thing to do is to ask for permission. But that not always happens.

Those worksheets should be deleted because some people buy cliparts and others create them so people shouldn �t be allowed to use them by copying them from worhseets they have downloaded.
The more rules the more we break them all.... :(

19 Nov 2009     

papuch
Poland

I do agree with you, but how do you know if the person you �re accusing of stealing did not actually find the clip are in question by her/himself on the Internet? there are so many sites offering free cliparts.

26 Nov 2009