Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > uploading page problem    

uploading page problem

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

uploading page problem

is anyone else having problems with the uploading page? Yesterday i uploaded a ws but i noticed it has some things to fix, so immediately i try to upload the updated but the page gave me an error messasge, i know is not the ws because i already uploaded it and the only change was the order of some numbers. please let me know if someone else is having any problems uploading cuse i tried this a few minutes ago and still the same.

2 Jan 2010      

tareq
Egypt

hi,
I am having the same problem especially when I update a worksheet it always gives me the same error 500 I think. Sometimes I have the same error when I upload a sheet. I don �t know what to do. Please help me if you have an answer. Thanks
Tarek

2 Jan 2010     

teresaraiva
Portugal

Hi Liz

I also have been trying to update a ws since yesterday but the system doesn �t let me.

Let �s wait!

Cheers

2 Jan 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Yes, I agree with you! And I am a bit annoyed because I tried to update my worksheet at least 30 times but always got the same message. Yesterday and today!

We can do nothing else but wait!

2 Jan 2010     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Same problem here.

2 Jan 2010     

_babz
Canada

wait until after the weekend....I �m sure Victor will correct the problem...

but someone should contact him..if this doesn �t get resolved

cheers

2 Jan 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

I �ve had some trouble uploading my w/s too. I finally managed but the presentation was all mixed up. I fixed it and tried to update it but without any success...

I finally uploaded it as if it were a new w/s and cancelled immediately the first one which was all mixed up. I was really lucky because it went through!!!
 I think that if you try many times it may work.... but indeed it seems impossible to update a w/s right now.

Good luck and best wishes,
Aimee  

2 Jan 2010     

Sara5
Kuwait

I had this problem yesterday. Today everything was ok and i sent my ws.No problems of any kind. Try again. 

2 Jan 2010     

moathali20092009
Jordan

Same problem here.

2 Jan 2010     

oktayuzun
Turkey

l couldnt send my prenstation either,l tried a lot but unfortunetly.w/s always send me  the same message " you  should form your file  as a doc.file" but  l cant know  how to do it,please  send me a visual aid that shows how l can form a file as a doc.file 

2 Jan 2010