Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Unable to report PPTs    

Unable to report PPTs

Jayho
Australia

Unable to report PPTs

Hi Victor

I can see two copied PPTs in the recent contributions but I can �t report them - when I click it just goes to a blank screen.

Can you fix please.

Thanks

Jayho

20 Feb 2010      

volga
United States

Which are those PPTs? May be they �ve been reported already and that is why you can �t see them? I am just curious. Some things are also different on my end than they were yesterday.

Cheers!

20 Feb 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Volga

One was on Conditionals but it �s no longer there so maybe someone successfully reported it.

The other one is called �How to write a letter � ( here ) and is a copy of this one original? .  However I think the original might also be a copy from the web because today�s copy has the authors name on the first page.  There is also another copy of this very same PPT somewhere on this site which I downloaded a few weeks ago from the recent contributions.

Can you try and report it and see if it works? (it still doesn �t work for me - goes to a blank screen)

Thanks

Jayho

Edit: Another copy is here

20 Feb 2010     

rmmd
Colombia

Not only PPTs. It is not possible to report worksheets taken from eslprintables.com For instance, if you want to report one of Vanda �s stolen printables, you have to provide a link to her site; if you write the link to her worksheet in eslprintables you �ll go to the blank screen.

20 Feb 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi rmmd  - Are you saying that you also get a blank screen when reporting?

Has anyone else had a blank screen when reporting or do you get the reported message thanking you for reporting?

20 Feb 2010     

volga
United States

I just successfully reported the "How do I write a friendly letter" PPT.

You were right, the original is actually here:

edujourney.net/Classroom/PowerPoint/FriendlyLetter.ppt

Cheers!

20 Feb 2010     

rmmd
Colombia

I can �t report this worksheet: http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=371412#thetop

20 Feb 2010     

volga
United States

Yeah... something is not working right. After I submit the report for that worksheet, I get a blank screen too. I am sure things can be fixed. Let �s be patient. ;0)

And cheerful!

20 Feb 2010