Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > someone´s willing to register but she can´t    

someone´s willing to register but she can´t

mamamima
Zimbabwe

someone´s willing to register but she can´t

here�s a message that has just been delivered to my e-mail address.  does anyone know how to help Ana???

Hello mamamima. My name is Ana Mar Caballero and I am an English teacher in Zaragoza, Spain. I am sorry to be writing to you without knowing you. I am writing to you to ask you for help. I would like to register in eslprintables but it is impossible. I have read in the forum of eslprintables that you registered a week ago. I am writing to you because I have tried to register hundreds of times in the last month and I haven� t been able to do it. I have tried with lots of different ( and strange ) e-mail addresses, user names and computers but the system always says that the email or the user name already exists. Sometimes a strange message appears, something like "Unknown destination". Didn�t you have any trouble? Is there any "trick" to do it?  I have written two emails to Victor Gayol, the webmaster but I suppose he is too busy to answer everybody�s emails. I am very interested in  this website. I find it really useful and I think it is a great idea to share work with other teachers. I would like to ask you for a favour. Do you think you could write a message in the forum to ask for help? I would do it myself but I can�t do it if I am not registered. I would be very grateful with you. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much in advance. Ana Mar.

thanks!

mamamima :)

19 Nov 2008