Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Downloading problem!    

Downloading problem!

riazchang
China

Downloading problem!

Dear organizers and teachers!
I am facing this problem for the last one week that i can not download any of the teaching materials from this website. Though i am registered and scored more than 50 points. Each time i click on the download, nothing happens except i loose one point. Also i checked my computer, everything is  fine for the other websites except this. Please i need your help on urgent basis.
Riaz

4 Jun 2010      

Poohbear
Germany

If you download, make sure to right-click the "download this worksheet" link and use "Save target as". Then choose WHERE to store the files.

Don �t just left-click "download"! The files will be downloaded and stored on your PC, but disappear somewhere in the temp-section.

I assume all your downloads have disappeared there. Search your computer, using "eslprintables*.doc"as search terms, I hope you �ll find them.

Hope this helps.
Petra

4 Jun 2010     

Apodo
Australia

When I downloaad I have a choice of SAVE or OPEN.

I click on OPEN then SAVE AS - I usually rename the file.

If I click SAVE the file disappears into the temp folder without my getting a chance to choose where to save it.

4 Jun 2010     

hieu_ngoc
Canada

1) Click on Download this Powerpoint (or Worksheet).
2) Click Save when File Download dialog box appears.
3) When Save As dialog appears, select Save In option at the top left. Save the PPt or document file in a directory, such as My Documents. Rename the ESLprintables file at the bottom called File Name.
4) Select and click Save.

Good Luck!

4 Jun 2010     

riazchang
China

Thank you so much. you all have been very kind. i really appreciate your advices. cheers

10 Jun 2010