Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Updated powerpoints    

Updated powerpoints

Lindax
Ukraine

Updated powerpoints

I guess, it would be great to have a list of updated ppts.�

The ones that used to be divided into parts, are often of much worse quality than the ones in a single file ( because of the former size limits).�

I know it from my own experience. For example, I`ve uploaded a single-file version of my `Going to` game and it`s �of a much better quality.�

I assume, it �concerns many updated ppts, and I wouldn`t like to miss the improved releases of those.

So, is it possible to get the list of updated ppts?

5 Jun 2010      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

Well i updated mine and i even included the original file with the sounds that i couldnt put in here the first time. it would be great if everyone write here if they already fix their ppts.

5 Jun 2010     

lshorton99
China

I did mine the day Victor posted!

5 Jun 2010     

Lindax
Ukraine

Thank you, dear Liz and Lindsey! �I`ll have to check all your ppts to make sure I haven`t� missed any of your great works.

What I meant was I used to change the ppts so much to reduce the size it`s now impossible just to unite them. I have to change the whole game to �fit it in a single file.�

It would be great if we could get access to the list of the updated ppts, as they are sometimes so different from the ones in a single file.�

5 Jun 2010