Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need help please    

I need help please

Begogzp
Mexico

I need help please

Hello
   I want to upload a worksheet but since this morning I can �t do it...Is there a problem uploading worksheets? Can you help me please?
     Thanks
Bego�a

23 Feb 2011      

edrodmedina
United States

Your problem is not uncommon. Be patient and eventually you �ll be able to upload your work. Sometimes when  the planets are not in alignment or the moon is not in the right house, things like this happen.

23 Feb 2011     

zailda
Brazil

I think there is a problem, there was other thread on this matter yesterday and since Sunday I can barely upload worksheets after 5, 6 attempts.

23 Feb 2011     

Begogzp
Mexico

Thanks zailda
   Smile

23 Feb 2011     

Redbull
Thailand

This may be the reason behind your problems!

The biggest solar blast in four years erupted late Monday, and it�s sending jets of charged particles right at Earth. The spray will spark bright auroras when it hits the magnetosphere.

Mob,cell phones and the internet will be effected by the strong waves of solar energy!

redbull gives you wings you knowWink.

23 Feb 2011     

Laura@
Italy

Hello , i just uploaded a printable but when i filled out the form and sent it i noticed that my page was blank.......does anyone now why?

23 Feb 2011