Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > poor amount of comments    

poor amount of comments

firstime
France

poor amount of comments

I know the subject has already been tackled many times, but today it really gets on my nerves.

Right now, my WS has been downloaded 48 times, and I have only 6 comments. I�m happy because I thought that phonetics had not much success these days, so that�s a nice surprise. But I also feel really disappointed. I spent much time on this WS (because let�s face it, we have less experience in building a phonetics WS than in making a grammar one), a looooot of time, and it�s the worst WS ever regarding comments.
It�s an unpleasant feeling to think that people come and take without even leaving a "thanks"; maybe they think it�s easy and doesn�t take time to make WS? I wonder.
Same for mpotb: a nice WS with a complex layout, full of images, and all she gets is 6 comments for 48 downloads.
And there are, of course, other examples!!

Please, we found time to make the WS, find time to say "thanks", at least...

15 Dec 2008