Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Limit on size of contributions to forum    

Limit on size of contributions to forum

Logos
Malaysia

Limit on size of contributions to forum

As there is a limit to the size of contributions for both worksheets and powerpoints, can I also suggest that you set a limit to the size of submissions to the forum. I have just spent the last 10 minutes waiting for the front page to download because of all the pictures that are appearing in the forum. I appreciate the nice sentiments and pretty messages, but they are clogging up the system. In addition, I cannot navigate around the site so effectively as a picture takes up 90% of my screen width. I am sorry to seem like a spoil sport, but this topic has come up before, and i believe the general concencus was to keep sending pictures - but not so big. There are tutorials on this site which show how you can reduce the size of pictures - please use them.

27 Dec 2008      

domnitza
Romania

I agree with Logos and Sylvie. The main page looks weird, and everything has gone crazy on my PC.
All these images are very cute, but some of them are too large and they must be reduced before being uploaded on the site.

27 Dec 2008     

miss_yanis
Argentina

If Yamanegeli doesn�t reduce the size of the picture, why don�t we write a few more messages in the forum so that it leaves the front page?? I don�t want to sound mean or anything, but I just can�t put up with my front page like this anymore!! it�s driving me crazy!!

Just a suggestion...

kisses!

27 Dec 2008     

wolfy
Chile

I generally agree, but maybe christmas can be an exception :)

29 Dec 2008