Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Students login - online exercises    

Students login - online exercises

firstime
France

Students login - online exercises

Hi everybody,

I �ve just created my first online exercise (better late than never! ;) ), and I can see a login section for the students. 
1. How can they register? I haven �t found the register button yet...
2. Is it possible to see their score once they have completed the exercise? (if they are registered and somehow related to our accounts as teachers?

Thanks for your answers.
:)

2 Apr 2013      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

You yourself have to register them by clicking on "My Groups" under your username and password (you have to be logged in) and adding students to the group. You can ask your students to write the passwords they would like to have on post-its and then you will have to add them to your group. In this way they will be able to log in and you will be able to see their progress, answers and score. Feel free to ask for help if you need.
Sophia

2 Apr 2013     

firstime
France

Great!! Thanks for your answer, you �re right I had forgotten to log in myself... Embarrassed

2 Apr 2013     

dmharg
Greece

I have the same problem but I can �t see � �My Groups � � anywhere.

3 Apr 2013     

firstime
France

First you have to log in, and then the "my groups" link is just below your picture.

3 Apr 2013     

Stripey Cat
France

Hello,

I set up accounts in My Groups for my students. at the beginning of summer. Now, I can �t find their passwords. Where do I go on site to find them? I need them for tomorrpw :(.

Thanks

2 Sep 2015