Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Worksheet upload limit: what did Victor decide?    

Worksheet upload limit: what did Victor decide?

cheezels
New Zealand

Worksheet upload limit: what did Victor decide?

I noticed that someone for tomorrow has uploaded 14 worksheets (so far)...Last week there was lots of discussion about a limit on how many worksheets could be uploaded per day?
I have not been around that much this week... does anyone know for sure, what was decided and when it comes into place? Or was the idea shelved? Just curious really...

6 Mar 2009      

Zora
Canada

Uhh... technically a limit had been decided on... in fact the sign up page now states that you can only upload 3 worksheets per day... perhaps Victor hasn �t implemented the system yet...and right now it �s an honour system thing. I don �t know... Confused

6 Mar 2009     

victor
Spain

Ooops!

The limit has been set to 3 daily contributions for everybody (total of worksheets and powerpoints).

I had implemented a system for this but... I �ve just discovered there was an error. I hope it is ok now. We will see tomorrow.

6 Mar 2009     

Nuno Sampaio
Portugal

Hi victor. I am new at this but I have already uploaded some worksheets, but I wasn�t given all the points. The last one I,ve sent was three days ago, I am not allowed to download because I didn�t get the points I was supposed to get. Is there something wrong. Have I done something wrong.

Hope to hear from you soon.

P.S. I am looking for ideas about the topic fashion. Where can I search for worksheets, songs, films... It�s for an 8th grade class.

Nuno Sampaio

6 Mar 2009