Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Why not me??    

Why not me??

Zora
Canada

Why not me??

Good morning... or afternoon ... or evening to everyone. I was just reading all the comments from Friday and Saturday and I saw that everybody was going on and on about their stuff being stolen and I was feeling a bit put out. 

I mean, NOBODY steals my stuff! Is it perhaps not good enough? Does nobody love me? Or do they think that perhaps my work is not exciting enough or beautiful enough!?  Oh, woe is me... I am so depressed... All my hours of hard work and dedication and at the end of the day nobody wants to copy my stuff... *sighs*

I guess, I definitely must try harder to improve my worksheets and meanwhile keep on praying that somebody might notice them and say "Hey, THAT is a beaut. Gotta have it so that I can put it up as my own..." - Oh what a joyous day that will be! I will finally be able to say with a tear in my eye... "Look at that... my work has been stolen, copied and plagiarized! ... Now I am a TRUE artist!"  LOL

As they say "Imitation is the highest form of flattery!" - So to all you thieves out there - please copy my work, make me feel that I am also indeed worthy of "Imitation"... heaven knows, I need some flattery in my life and by the George - I think I deserve it!!  

And to everyone else... Have a great day!!

Linda

16 Mar 2009      

frenchfrog
France

I see you are desperate!!! Do you want me to upload one of your worksheets for tomorrow? LOL

16 Mar 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

16 Mar 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Dear frenchfrog, i already offered it to her the other day, but she said nothing. She probably left it for me to decide. Smile
Woe is me too! Everyone seems to be in love with colourful worksheets and give them to their students and make them write write write. Do they ever ask them if they are fed up with them??? I mean, i know this is a site for downloading worksheets, but there are so many good games and suggestions and teaching ideas given in them, that no one bothers to take a look at. Does everyone think THEIR way is the best way??? As if language teaching is only worksheets and grammar rules. I just don �t get it. I wondered why no one downloads THOSE ws.... I wonder....

16 Mar 2009     

frenchfrog
France

So, have you made up your mind? TongueLOLLOL

16 Mar 2009     

VeraM
Portugal

Zora,

I absolutely loved your post! What else can I say? Tongue

16 Mar 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

BRILLIANT ZORA!!!!!!!!! LOL

16 Mar 2009     

sea camel
Belgium

LOL!!!!Clap 

16 Mar 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Shall we form a club  �not stolen from me cry babies �. CryCry

16 Mar 2009     

zoemorosini
United States

All I have to say is:

"Be careful what you wish for--you just might get it."

By the way Zora, your work is lovely; I�ll steal some today.Wink

16 Mar 2009     

Mariethe House
France

Will anyone DARE? I am waiting........ suspense...... 

I enjoy your work so much, Zora that I will make it mine.....I think......Just you wait!

16 Mar 2009     

1    2    Next >