Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Still me with the open question    

Still me with the open question

allakoalla
Latvia

Still me with the open question

Please, get involved into the discussion because it concerns all of us. Further to the insult that I have "Stolen" the images. I have already seen cards made with the aid of www.toolsforeducators in here and there were no messages "STOLEN" so I consider that it is allowed. I would really appreciate if everybody would clearly express their opinion. If we use the images taken from the other sites ARE THEY CONSIDRED STOLEN? I would expecially appreciate Your Opinion Victor. If You decide that images are not allowed to be taken I will immediately erase the materials which have been considered stolen or you could do it yourself. Best regards.

13 Oct 2008      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, we have spoken so often about this subject and it comes up again and again. We agree that pictures can be taken from websites and books if you make your own exercises for them. It is not allowed to scan a picture and its exercises and present it as yours. But as often as we speak about this matter, there always will be thieves and there always will be peolple who accuse others to steal when they don�tnot. So, if you haven�t stolen 
( I don�t know which worksheet this is about), just relax.

13 Oct 2008     

markcox
Japan

read the end user license from Tools for Educators. www.mes-english.com/eula.php

That is the end user license you agree to when you use any MES resource.

Here is Victor�s reply to this http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=25

Posting materials from other websites or books puts your account in jeopardy.

13 Oct 2008     

mena22
Portugal

Hello allakoala!
Markcox is right. You�re free to download it as an end user... I know, sometimes, or should I say most of the times, we forget to look at the user license, but we do have to be careful if it is not just for ourselves or our students.
But you�re right in one thing: I also hate insults and I think NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT to do so no matter how dishonest people are. And have I seen some insults here!!!! So much so that every time I send a printable I waste a lot of time wondering if there is in it anything that might be considered for some people as "stolen"... I would die of shame...... So I think the best thing to do, as I�ve always done throughout my career, is to create your own materials and if you need to use a text you must indicate the source. That�s what I�ve always done when I don�t have the time or it is not even appropriate to write my own texts.
So I would really appreciate if those who find stolen material would report it wisely, meaning without insulting other people. After all, aren�t we all EDUCATORS?! Unhappy 

13 Oct 2008     

allakoalla
Latvia

Thanks Mena for the nice words. After all I have deleted the materials with images from toolsforducators. 

13 Oct 2008