Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Using my fonts on the worksheets    

Using my fonts on the worksheets

neuspuigs
Spain

Using my fonts on the worksheets

Good morning!!!

First of all thanks to everyone for your beautiful works and efforts. You are fantastic!!!

Second, I want to ask how can I do to "mantain"  the font I am using when I upload a ws. I tell you: I prepare a ws and when I upload, font has changed. It usually happens with the Wordart titles I use and I don�t want to tell everytime that you have to use a certain font or download it to see the original. Does anyone know how van I do in order to no have the font changed???

Thank you very much!!!

A big kiss.
Neus

14 Oct 2008      

Logos
Malaysia

Go to Tools Options Save and then check the box that says Embed True Type fonts.  You can also check the box which says do not embed common fonts.

This option may make your document a little bigger than normal, but retains the fonts in the document.

You owe me a kiss - remember!!!!

14 Oct 2008     

neuspuigs
Spain

Thank you very much Logos!!!

I will try.
Take my kiss for granted!!!

14 Oct 2008     

Anna P
Brazil

I have just uploaded a printable -it is past 3 A.M. here in Rio!- and had the same problem. Now I will try to fix some of my Halloween worksheets and restore their spooky fonts. Well, not now, tomorrow!

Thanks a lot!

14 Oct 2008     

valpa
Argentina

I�m at a loss. I can�t find Tools Options Save. I have office 2007 installed in my Pc. Does it have anything to do with this? Can you guide me?

26 Oct 2008